Thursday 26 September 2013

HELLO, YOU

Hello!

My name is Leila (aka Princess Leila), I’m 15 years old and live in this little place called London. I am a total enthusiast when it comes to anything to do with beauty, fashion, design or music and can literally sit for hours lusting after make-up, clothes and pretty interior design. A small problem, however, is the fact that these particular loves of mine are generally far out of my price range, considering I am at the awkward age where I am old enough to want a part-time job but too young to be able to get one. Don’t get me wrong, I am definitely not living in poverty, however, like many teenage girls, I am also not rich enough to feed my potentially very expensive taste.

It has come to my attention that there are so many people who are in the exact same position as I am and it is time we stopped having a communal rant about our financial situation and open our eyes to the many inexpensive products we could be purchasing/DIY projects that we could be getting involved with to save our pennies. 

So, gurl, I’m here to say I understand you and together we can get through this tough time.

Love from your fellow Penniless Princess xxxx


P.S. I have never been a blogger before and I am not a professional at anything so whether you trust me or not is completely up to you, however I’m sure you will probably benefit from some/if not all of the advice I’m going to be throwing at you, so please do stick around, you little cheapskate.

No comments:

Post a Comment